Wednesday, February 5, 2014

Swagbucks

I just wanted to share something else I use when I am doing homework that helps me earn some extra money.

It is a website called Swagbucks.com and it is awesome! A lot of my friends have been telling me about it for years and I attempted it a few times with no real success. Then I finally got into the swing of things and I am earning so many gift cards!

There are a lot of medical websites you should use when working on your course work and when you get a job. They are the most trustworthy and will help you find what you are actually looking for. But sometimes you just need to do a simple websearch to find the website or to check spelling, etc. And that is where Swagbucks.com comes in handy! You earn points just by searching the web. There are variety of other things you can do like Swag TV (there iPhone app is awesome), play games, sign up for free stuff, etc. In January I earned 5- $5 gift cards to Amazon! If you are on the computer a lot and use the internet, this is something you need to check out.

And as always, pay it forward! Here is my lovely referral link. And don't forget, if you sign up for Career Step (or already have and forgot to mention my name)- please use my referral link or mention my name Jenna Smith! Paying it forward...

Swagbucks Referral Link
swagbucks.com/refer/Jsmitty12

Career Step Referral Link
http://referral.careerstep.com/ref33026

How It Works

Swagbucks.com is an online portal dedicated to helping you earn digital dollars called "Swag Bucks", which can be redeemed for exclusive Swagbucks.com merchandise.
How it works!
EARN
Earn Swag Bucks periodically by taking part in one or more of the activities listed to your left.


 
REDEEM
Redeem your Swag Bucks for hundreds of Gift Cards, Entertainment Coupons, or Swagstakes Entries. 
 
Download the Toolbar
Connect to the official Swagbucks.com homepage, social networks, merchandise stores, message boards and more!

No comments:

Post a Comment